Whilst accessing the website you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions:
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS ON THE WEBSITE
- We have tried our best to ensure the accuracy of the contents in the website.
- This website might provide links to other websites and are only provided for the convenience and does not mean that we endorse these websites and will not be responsible for the content of the linked websites.
- The informations, images, designs on the website are either owned or licensed to us.
- The informations on the website are subject to change without any prior notice.
- Our endeavour is to make sure that the information on this website is correct but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Incase Of any Dispute referred to jurisdiction Of Delhi, INDIA
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
- Travellers will be required to deposit 25% of the TOTAL TOUR COST at the time of booking for all the individualized, tailor made itineraries and special bookings.
- In some cases, the Traveller may also require to pay NON – REFUNDABLE deposits for peak periods as Christmas and New Years or any other special festival or some event or even few hotels. The deposits will be forfeited in case of cancellation of the trip for any reason
- The balance payment has to be made minimum 60 days prior to the arrival.
- In some cases even 90 to 120 days prior to the arrival depending on the period of travel, like Christmas, New Years, other peak periods of travel or any other festival or special events or any services to be booked
- The airfares booked are NON AMENDABLE and NON REFUNDABLE
- The services like safaris in any of the National Park are non REFUNDABLE
MODE OF PAYMENT
The traveller can use the following mode of payments:
- Wire transfer – all bank charges to be borne by the traveller
- Banker Cheques
- Credit Cards – VISA, MASTER, AMEX – subject to a convenience fee of 3% of the total invoice for all credit card transactions. The convenience fee can be altered at any time due to the increase or revision in any fee, duty, taxes etc
- Form Based Payment – You need to fill form with required information and proceed for payment.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- When the Traveller cancels a Trip, the Traveller should notify in writing atleast 30 days prior to travel.
- The cancellation fee will be charged for all the cancelled bookings, as per the following terms.
- Minimum Cancellation after booking – 10% of the total tour cost
- Between 90 to 60 days – 25% of the total tour cost plus the airfare or any other advance deposit
- Between 59 to 45 days – 50% of the total tour cost plus the airfare or any other advance deposit
- Between 44 to 30 days - 75% of the total tour cost plus the airfare or any other advance deposit
- Less than 30 days – 100% cancellation